Thread: Got my Demorest
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 07:24 AM
Macybaby

we got home yesterday afternoon. I posted pictures but I think I got distracted before I clicked "post" and then forgot and closed my window.

I asked about the history of the machine - the lady said she use to live in WI - and while visiting there her husband found this in a shop - and had to have it. So they hauled it down to GA. And now I've hauled it back north to SD.

Here is the machine. I have all the knobs, but some didn't have the bolt on the inside to hold them in place so I took them off and put them inside the drawers.

Also got the manual and some attachments. The manual is missing some of the back pages that explain the attachments, but the important part on how to thread and use the machine is there.

The attachment box only has the shirr and underbraider plate, and the tucker. This would have come with bed mount hemmers, so hopefully I have some that will fit. I'm pretty sure I have a some with the notched plate like this - so I'm hopeful but don't have time yet to go dig them out.