View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 01:58 PM
caspharm

Originally Posted by gale View Post
That commercial makes me want to punch a hole in the wall and judging by their facebook page, other people feel the same way. I hate it beyond any kind of hate I've ever felt in my life (not kidding). My kids know to automatically mute the tv when it comes on (if they are controlling the remote). They quit airing it for a while but now it's on more channels than ever. I can't even leave the tv to get a bite to eat or drink or anything or that blasted commercial will come on and I have to go racing to the remote. So at night when I'm the only one watching I mute it if I step away from it.

eta: apparently the idiot goes down on his hands and knees because the long drawn out yell is painful to him too. I wouldn't want to be that guy walking out on the street-he probably gets mobbed by angry people.
The commercial is actually a take on the fact that the guy is the WWF announcer and he always does a long drawn out "Let's Get ready to rumble" and they are doing a "Bundle," which rhymes with "rumble.' It is pretty ridiculous, since he's almost running out of breath.

Most are pretty silly. The new Apple iphone 5 commercial is interesting and some of the Farmers. The new Audi one is pretty weird with the metronome movement - it took a while to figure out what they were doing. The ED ones can get really esoteric, especially with the couple being in separate bathtubs.