Old 04-27-2014, 09:37 AM
JeanieG

QNS - what wonderful news on your eye, and what a marvelous trip you had. Sounds like so much fun!

works4me - that quilt is just going to be stunning. It is amazing how the sage background fabrics spiderwebs just jump out at you when you have them all together. WOW!!!

Jan is getting stuff done, not like me!!! I got all the borders on my Bonnie Hunter Mystery Celtic Soltice finished. Yeah! I picked up the white fabric I ran out of in Phoenix when I was there a few weeks ago. I'll get a photo today and post for you all.

I've been in kind of a quilting slump, which is unusual for me. I think all my projects being PP are getting to me. I get bored easily and like to do varied things. I'm so tired of PP. I've only got 8 of the 50 Fab Stars done, and half of the SYE blocks. I keep walking into my sewing room and looking at the Star in progress and walking back out! I think I really like regular piecing so much better! I think I'm going to sandwich Celtic Solstice and have that to quilt so I'll have something other than PP to do.

I still have six UFO's on my list I made in January that need to be done. Four are flimsys that need to be sandwiched and quilted. Two are ones that still need to have the blocks sewn together.

Last edited by JeanieG; 04-27-2014 at 09:41 AM.