View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 11:09 AM
omak

If you scroll up to the top of this page, on the left hand side, just before the subject line are two boxes ... one says "bookmark" ... if you click on that box, another page will pop up and ask you if you want to bookmark this thread ... then, whenever you want to come to this thread, all you have to do is go to the top of any Quilting Board page and find the link to "my bookmarks" and it will show you any threads you have chosen to keep track of.
Another way we can keep track of each other is through PM ... You PM (private message) anyone by clicking on their name, it will take you to like an identity page and you click on PM and then just type a message, much the same way you reply in the thread. An email will arrive at your personal email, just like a regular thread, click on the link, it will take you to your private message board, click on the email and you can read whatever, and reply much the same way you do in a thread.
I think it is very cleverly managed for benefit of all, the board has many features that "protect" us and guard our privacy as much as we want to be protected (I may not have articulated that well :? but, this is a good site for a number of very good reasons, as I am sure you are discovering.)
I will send you a PM so you can see part of what I am talking about <wave>