Old 04-28-2014, 05:06 AM
gardnergal970

So many pages to catch up on! Bev, happy birthday late. QNS...the best news yet...vision is better!!! What fun on the bus FART. Works4me...this PC ride is great fun and you're off to a good start. Jeanie...beautiful Celtic Soltice!! Jan...glad you took the SYE out of the box. Mine is put aside right now since I've come to that little bit bigger block and haven't made the effort to get my mind around how to fix it. QuiltE...how many more blue DJs are ready for show and tell? Carrie...hope you're getting some relief for the headaches. OK...love is in the air but it sure makes a busy time even busier. I've seen some field work being done but only a couple have been planted which is a little late for this area. Mirabelle...what did you and DD come up with over the weekend? Was a busy one for you it sounds like. I've gotten completely sidetracked from my goals. I've kept up with my BOMs but that's about all. I've fallen in love with Barbara Brackman's blogs and have begun a scrappy Civil War quilt and her Austen Family Albulm using the Dowten Abby fabric line. I had enough points at my LQS that I got the 10 yards of fabric without spending another dime!! One of their perks. Barbara uses another method for cutting her pieces so the learning process continues. I'm paying particular attention to the combination of prints in the samples. The values thing is getting a little easier to figure out. It's raining today and sever weather has been predicted. I'll have the weather channel on and be hunkered down in the sewing room. Stay safe everyone!

Last edited by gardnergal970; 04-28-2014 at 05:09 AM.