View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 05:12 AM
Barb in Louisiana

And when I think the blocks can't get any better.....Shazam! They do. My hubby has always been the one who could view something and see what it would be like in other colors or changed. Not so much for myself.....I need picture references and typically use the same colors that I saw the original quilt made with because that is why I liked it to begin with.

So......I hope you ladies don't mind, but I am saving a lot of the pictures of your blocks to get a head start on what I hope will be a 2015 Stars project. Even though I am hip deep in Judy Niemeyer, I am starting the search through my extensive stash to get a head start for this project. I love how KalamaQuilts put hers together. I would never have thought of her wonderful design in a million years. She has inspired me to be much more creative, as have so many of you. I am in complete admiration of all your efforts! I find I monitor this thread every day just to see what you can come up with next. And, it's always amazing and beautiful!`