Old 12-21-2009, 12:16 PM
trupeach
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

I went to get my mail and what was there but a large envelope. In said envelope was a magazine titled Handmade. The back has as ad but the company is in Australia and also New Zealand. There wasn't a post mark. Now this sneaky angel that I have typed me a note on lime green computer paper. Attached to the paper were 3 packets of large eye needles, perfect because even with glasses I have a hard time threading my needles. they are embroidery, sharps and crewel. They must know I do hand work not machine. The note introduced themself as my Quilting Angel, that they hope to learn more about me by reading the quilting board. So now the question is.........who sent me the pressie last week???????? This note is a formal introduction, wouldn't that have been included in last weeks package?? I think this is a different person/angle. Now I am wondering who is my real angel?? THANK YOU whoever you are I am drooling over all the projects in the magazine. Which ones will I make???? I would ear mark the pages of the ones I love but every page would be have the corner turned over. On the cover it says "OVER 30 MUST HAVE PROJECTS" they are most definatly correct there is not one thing in the magazine that I wouldn't want. The great thing is there are some fun little projects I could make for my own Angelee. So now do I sit back and read my new magazine and dream of the fabrics in my stash and what projects I would use them for or do I go bake Christmas cookies??? It is Dec 21 I think the cookies come first however they take 18 minute to bake each batch plenty of time to look at a few pages I better set the timer or I will be lost in time and burn my cookies. Once again thank you SQA. :thumbup: :thumbup: