View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 12:19 PM
Tiffany

Originally Posted by craftiladi
Bella so glad you got the machine working so you could finish your projects...whewww breathing a sign of relief for you. Been there done that...I had to give IOU's that yr.
What a awesome/creative idea you used before taking your machine in for repairs. I so hope I remember some of your tips. We only have one sew/vac dealer in the lil town of Cedar City and I so hope I can trust him. I have only been in his shop once when I needed a new light bulb for my trusty kenmore and I didn't get warm fuzzies from him.
dee
I go through Cedar City about twice a year on my way to California. Do you have a really good quilt store in your area?

My heart goes out to you about not getting warm fuzzies from your repair man. I had that problem in California and now I have it here. If something breaks, I'm going to drive an hour to the next Brady's store and have them repair it rather then the man who does it here. Sometimes you can find someone who repairs machines doing it out of their home. Maybe someone in your area does this.