View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 04:16 PM
meanmom

I went for my allergy treatment today. It seems to be working as I am normally miserable this time of year even when I am taking prescription and over the counter meds together. I have a little bit of drainage but not much. I met with their nutritionist today and I think I will try her out. It isn't covered by insurance. She had some good points. My diet is pretty good in my opinion and I don't feel like I am losing like I should. I have an appointment with her on Tuesday. This is not the kind of medicine I am used to. It is all alternative therapies. Very interesting.
My knee (that needs to be replaced) was bothering me so bad on Friday I almost called my surgeon to schedule surgery. I decided to give it until today and see how it was. It is better. I did a lot of walking on Saturday as my baby graduated from college as a nurse. We walked clear across campus to the graduation and the to the other side of campus for the nursing ceremony. Then we went out to dinner downtown, more walking. It wasn't too bad yesterday. I decided maybe I have been babying it too much lately. I did 10 minutes on the elliptical tonight. We will see if I can walk in the morning.