View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 08:03 PM
irishrose

Open your thread, go to the very top bar on the entire page (the www bar, not the QB), right click, choose 'copy', come back here, start a reply, right click again and choose 'paste'. That works for me. Probably old school, but, hey, whatever it takes.

Our winds have been wicked today. I came home to one of the fiberglass panels around my carport blown off. Two more are loose (each one has 9 or more screws with large washers so it's not easy to blow one off - hasn't happened in the 20 years I've lived here.) It's time for them to come down for Summer, but not that way. I talked to my handyman's wife over the weekend, but he hasn't called. I wonder if he received the message? Lots to do outside and I limit my walking on rough ground. I'd rather walk the dogs and let John take down panels and rake leaves. John owes me 13 hours - he shopped here for his wife's anniversary present so I can keep him busy without any cash. I love good old fashioned bartering.

I am a huge fan of alternative medicine, but occasionally need my orthopedic surgeon. Right now my favorite is my massage therapist, but I need to scale back on the visits. My insurance doesn't cover any at all. I wonder what I can barter with Jason?

Oh, the fabric - you can apply wallpaper paste to the wall or just soak the fabric in liquid starch and wring it out. I used undiluted Stayflo starch. So far, so good, but it still looks dark to me. It is supposed to be easily to remove unlike the wallpapers I've dealt with.