View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 04:02 PM
Onebyone
Power Poster

I was with my friend at Paducah that rebooked for the next year. I called to book a room after I got home for the next year. I was told the policy was not to book a room that far in advance and I would have to call back in Jan. I said well how did my friend get to book a room before she left? The clerk said that was not allowed it didn't happen. I asked to talk to the manager and he said the same thing. Not allowed. I know she rebooked, I was there. I called her and she called the hotel and told them she did rebook, had a confirmation number. And most all that had a room in the town rebooked and she could get a list of names of all that rebooked at the same hotel as she did. The manager still said it wasn't allowed, not their policy. You won't get to book a room until after Jan. and then all of a sudden there are no rooms left, all booked up. I have an email to the corporate office about this rebooking when leaving and no one is allowed to book before Jan but no rooms available as everyone rebooked.