Old 04-29-2014, 04:33 PM
ljdugas31

Originally Posted by CarolynMT View Post
Ok I got my piece "Queen's Romance" on my long arm yesterday, was all set to start quilting it this morning. Had my tea in my cup with a lid (cause cat loves to share and I dont ) everyone was fed and watered. Just about stepped down to get to work and the power went out sigh, whole city was out for like 2hrs. So I ended up folding all my tiny scraps that were long enough to ruler fold into 2.5 x 2.5 bundles (nice strips) and bagged up the others for cutting in to precut sizes.

I did get down into the long arm room today after my nap and I started on my partners quilt I will not show all the quilt, because it is a big secret, but since she just had surgery recently I thought she might like a sneak peak. So here is one of the blocks quilted up, and I have to say, I am totally in love with it.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]473124[/ATTACH]
wow!!!!! I love it!! I cant believe it is mine!!! Just beautiful thank you so much a great pick me up I needed. Surgery went well still cant use my hand,stiches come out on Thursday.We will see....