View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Macybaby

Most of mine are going to be "treadle ready" at some point. Meaning they'll have a wooden base that will fit in either my universal treadle base, or my traveling treadle base - or I'll be able to use them with my modifed hand crank setup that DH is going to build for me.

I've been moving things around again since DH and I decided NOT to put up a new building. I thought I had him talked into it - but in the end he talked me OUT of it!

This is one way I store them - and I've got room for 4 more shelves like this upstairs. Most of these will go upstairs and I think I'll display more of my electric ones here. I've got storage for case tops in the upstairs closet, I really like being able to see my machines!

most of the Singers will stay in thier cabinets, since I have a collection of Singer cabinets too. Most of the non-singers I've bought off ebay and did not get cabinets with them.

I also have attachment sets and original manuals for most, and am working on getting those I don't have. I think I may still have some attachment sets that don't fit any of the machines I have - but I've still got three machines I'm looking for!