Old 05-02-2014, 06:17 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

DDamsel ... How exciting to gain those new machines for your fleet!! What a nice tribute to your friend, that two of her friends have now connected in this way. No doubt, she is watching over the two of you. I'm proud of you and your DH for accepting some help to get you thru your troubled times.

CarrieM ... What a nice story and I'm sure that "this mom" as you called her is proud of all your progress. And look how your current project, pulls many of the same colours! That's a neat star in the outer border. Now you have me curious as to what the "dancing piano key" design will be.

JanRN ... you'll just have to find somewhere else to go for a FART! Interesting fact ... a bunch of quilters from not far from here are off on a bus trip next week. I have no clue where they are going. The only two places I have heard are Pittsburgh PA and Corning NY. So who knows? They might be at some of your favourite fabric places!!

I've been getting snippets of time lately for sewing ... but no long spells.
The good news is that I am getting those snippets, as I get some work done. However, it means I do not get to work at the bigger more time consuming ones. Yes, I could, but I just don;t like that, unless I can get a good start first. Then, I can finish it off in the smaller time bits. So, Yes, I am a little frustrated that the FFC is not done ........ yet! Perhaps in May?

Last edited by QuiltE; 05-02-2014 at 06:20 AM.