Old 05-02-2014, 06:34 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Speaking of which ... here's my
Booster Club Report for April!!

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
Now for April's plans .........
1. Make Theme BOM for April ... and May. ... Peter Cottontail for Easter ... May is awaiting for May!
2. 13 more DJs ... I have not counted, but I think it's 15 or 16. Photo ops will be this weekend.
3. FFC ... assemble backing. Sandwich, quilt and bind to a finish. .It is sandwiched and has been waiting for those bigger time allowances!
4. Plan my DJ ... I am not doing the traditional layout, so need to make my decisions, to know what I am working towards. I've been playing with it, but can't make the triangles work into what I want. Dilemma! I want the triangles, but do not want the conventional layout. Anyone with any bright ideas on this?
5. Finish PPd Miss Kitty. .Yes!!!!!!! and she purrrrrs away in my kitchen!!
May is going to be a busy month, and I will be out of town quite a bit (so if you think I have gone AWOL, you already know why?!)

So ... Maybe in May????
1. FMQ and Finish FFC.
2. 13 more DJs
3. May Theme BOM.
4. Sand and refinish spare quilting table.

I already know I have stretched this list ... so, I am not going to be disappointed if I don't get it all done!! These last few months have sure reminded me how good it is to put it out there ... and I am more likely to achieve it.\

So thank you, Boosters, one and all ... for doing your part to keep me on task ... instead of totally goofing off!