View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 07:00 PM
Tiffany

Originally Posted by sandpat
OK...this thread is haunting me. You asked what I would do if I had $150.00....I made a comment that I would help people in the grocery. While that is a nice thought....I felt kinda like I was "all hat....no cattle". The fact is that I do have some cash I can afford to use. So what is stopping me?...I've decided that nothing is. Today I started looking for my candidates....I will be sharing some cash surprizes with a few people who appear to need it. I can't do 6 people this year, but I can start with a few. So thanks ya'll for making me feel like you were calling me on this one.
Pat, you are an amazing person. :!: What a kind thing to do!! I am in awe of you! As someone who understands how hard buying groceries can be, can I suggest you find someone who has Celiac Disease or another health issue to help out? Buying food for people with allergies and health problems (such as diabetes) can get very expensive. If you know anyone who has an autistic child, they do a thousand times better on a celiac diet and that, added to any medical costs, can sure get expensive. I imagine no matter who receives your amazing gift, it will touch their heart and soul. I know it has mine!

Joann - please know we are keeping your daughter in our prayers. That is a horrible thing to have to go through. What a stinker!