View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 11:52 PM
Constance

Wow, well I'm impressed since I have never DONE ONE in my whole 63 years of life. I am a retired teacher, and now I am in need of being taught, so we never stop learning do we? Anyone have some ideas how to even get started. i went to JoAnn's and got totally confused, all those cutting boards and tools and just lost, then the money side of it, where to find some fabric to start at least practicing with. I don't want to get into money issues here, but I live on SSDI which ummm is really bad, and I have to watch it, but I also want to learn to teach the kids I work with at St. Jude's and Sunrise Children's. Some are VERY able to do some of this and it gave me an idea. Now I need ideas to find materials and of course I need to learn to be a good teacher for them and for me. Anyone know where to start.....I know I am SOOOO GREEN. I also want to share what I learn with the kids and others too. So I'm open to anyone who cares to share with me. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS SO MUCH ON YOUR ENDEAVOR, I'm proud of you and your perserverance. GREAT JOB, and if you made mistakes I sure don't see them, not that I'm any expert, by far NOT. But I think that is so cool. SO good for you. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL.
Connie/Constance