Thread: Qayg dwr
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 10:48 AM
verna2197

Here is my message I sent to her yesterday and her answer. I know what she is saying about put them in rows but that still does not explain the back to me.
I did send her another message yesterday about the back but have not received an answer yet on that. I did go and search and found pictures of the front of the quilt but none on the back.

Hi Katie you gave me your design awhile back and I am just now starting to do it. I love it, but am not sure how to put the 4 blocks together? Can you help me with this please? I am trying to do the rings all in 1930 Aunt Grace Material and trying to do each block a different material. Am hoping I can do this without using the same material twice. I would appreciate any help in sewing the small blocks together to make a large one.

Thank you
verna2197

Katiedid2 answer,
lay blocks out in rows...then sew rows together .... I did not sew 4 blocks together at a time, but laid blocks in rows . You can lay 4 blocks out but still I would sew in rows of single blocks . Let me know if this helps.... Go to pictures and search dwr and maybe my photo will help