Old 05-06-2014, 05:03 AM
Library.Lil

Originally Posted by owlvamp View Post
5. **Now for the twist**.
This is for those tiny prints on fabric. So the ones who would like to cut them to 2 1/2 " charms they can without losing the print. Any children's print. Please no lines, dots, flowers or things that you wouldn't want in a child's quilts please.

Okay these are actually 5" charms for the twist. * ( So the ones who would like to cut them to 2 1/2 " charms they can without losing the print.)* I just put this here because some might want to cut there 5" into 2 1/2 " charms. I'm sorry for the confusion. If you cut them already send them in I'll trade them out. Did everyone think they are 2 1/2 inch charms? If so and you cut them already we can leave it at that.
I understood. It helps that I saw the discussion on the May 12th thread, I think. I am glad we are still doing 5" so people can choose to cut or not. I like 5" squares, and I may use some of the mini-prints for half square triangles--I did a quilt for a friend's baby that was zig zags with HST and I'd love to do it again with a more I Spy twist.