Old 05-06-2014, 01:30 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Ladies, the Lord truly sent me an Angel of Mercy as a quilt buddy. BB has taught the same adult women's Sunday School class for twenty years...right down to the point and period. Loved the experience of working with her; if I gain enough sight to drive (again) to her church I will attend her Sunday School Class.

We got all the Mama and kitten color blocks cut; and she will return on the 20th to work on the TW with me. She has five projects going with a timeline and had to rush out to pick up her sewing machine to finish her projects on time. I was in awe how accurate she cut, and inspired by her willingness to 'help' me get a jump start on the projects. And she knew about shops that I did not know...had seen Jeanie Doan at a show in Bloomfield Guild...so we enjoyed a bit of chatting as she cut out the colors for the Mama and kitten. Another EB on the move...it was fun just to sit and watch her...and made me tired as well...wow...can she ever move and make her movements count.

Check up on the eye on the 12th of May. Its been fuzzy of a morning, until Meds kick in, in the later morning and afternoon. Still is bleeding in the back of the eye. But I can still 'see' distances and to take care of myself and do some cooking yet. That to me is a blessing that I thank the Lord for every morning. May you have more blessings than you can count this week....and enjoy Mother's Day with family.