Thread: Mailing a quilt
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 09:29 AM
mckwilter

We have never had trouble with anything that is addressed to our PO Box, but we live in a small subdivision, and there are three houses with the same number. And all three streets begin with the word "Briar". When you enter the subdivision, the street loops into a circle. The next street over is the cul-de-sac I live in, which is actually named "Briar Circle". Unfortunately, the FedEx / UPS drivers don't look at the street signs, they just assume that the circle is "Briar Circle." Luckily, when a signature was required for delivery, the neighbor could direct the driver to the correct street, Unfortunately, now that FedEx/UPS don't require a signature, we actually had a box left on the neighbor's front porch while they were on vacation. It sat there for two weeks before they returned. So now, we don't have anything delivered to our house. Everything sent to us is either sent to our PO Box or if they need a physical address, it is sent to my office address. Even my husband's deliveries come to my office address.