Old 05-08-2014, 07:10 AM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, Just got back online and have a ton of posts to read...will do the catching up later...

QNS, glad to hear you're doing better...

Cable guy hopefully fixed the problem on the pole this morning...I was going thru withdrawal symptoms. .got tired of playing solitare!!!

Everyone has been very busy with their projects and the finished quilts shown are just so great...
I see that Mirabelle is still "charged up" and Carriem is catching up !!!

Went to the dentist for a crown impression for my now healthy tooth...2 1/2 hours in the chair.. glad the ordeal is almost over....one more month to wait until I can think about the appt for the knee replacement...I am working one day in about 2 weeks and then 3 days in June...looking forward to being in the shop...I feel very uninspired right now and everything seems to be a struggle....I made a sample for a class sometime in the future for beginners using Jelly rolls while I was in NC, just need to put the top & bottom border on, ran out of fabric for it...Picked some up the other day..I knew it's a pattern that they keep in stock.....photos are still in the camera...with all the problems with the internet I couldn't very well send them....
It's raining here in NJ and my azaelas are blooming...the pollen count is out of site and I'm praying I don't get another allergy attack...my eyes look like peaches when that happens....I'll be staying inside as much as possible to avoid that...now would be a good time to get some housework done...I have too much stuff in this old house..time to get rid of some of it... H.