View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 08:37 AM
linda8450

Oldtisme....I got the impression that Twinkle was saying that it is USUALLY difficult to get so many people together with out problems, but if you followed this thread, there was not ONE negative comment! All that responded said they had similar experiences as my first time, and several had stated they would love to go to a retreat based on my positive experience. If you are in a guild that gives you negative feed back MOVE! If you aren't in a guild, GO! If you need approval, there are folks out there just waiting to meet you, and help you, and praise you! I wouldn't have missed this for the world...can't wait to sign up again, and even if there had been a little "policing" going on, I wouldn't let it get to me...everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if it is wrong! lol Honestly, I am soooo much a beginner, and no one would have hurt my feelings, on purpose or otherwise...lots of tact is required for some of my stuff!
I hope you change your mind, and can find a wonderful group to share the experience with you.