Old 05-09-2014, 05:01 AM
gardnergal970

Dubib...so good to hear from you and the quilts will be much appreciated.
Honchey...very good news! Good progress to better health.
QNS...I hope this a complete reversal of the problem with your eye and that your vision will remain good.
Yesterday was a really fun day!!! I explored three quilt shops and a lot of countryside inbetween. I realized as I was driving that I've spent about half of my life in the southern WI and northern IL area and so enjoyed the sense of coming home. The shops were wonderful. I've come to the conclusion that I really prefer scrappy type quilts so didn't get much yardage but raided the FQs with much success....especially their sale bins. Also went to Joanne and got some of those wonderful storage boxes to put them in. They were on sale too!
just now I'm sitting in my DD's sunporch watching the birds at their bird feeders and what wouldn't wander up but a very large skunk! Fortunately all of their outside cats are still in the garage so hopefully nothing will provoke it to defend itself and smell up their entire back yard.
Today it's raining so I think I'll spend time making flying geese for the sashing for my Undergroung Railroad quilt. I've got everything kitted up.

Last edited by gardnergal970; 05-09-2014 at 05:03 AM.