Old 05-09-2014, 03:12 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Yes, Ann, I am the old grey mare, and bf is the dark haired beauty. TW is not red, white and blue....that is the 50 stars...the TW was pictured earlier on is aqua blue, red with brown, brown with golden specks, aqua snowball blocks. QB who came last Tuesday said it sang to her...

Since the Bus Tour was my first, I wanted to document it by pictures, so I could reference them to know what was where; thank you for sharing your comments. I did not picture anything at the International Quilt Museum where camera flashes can damage the quilts. It is located at Lincoln, NE., where DD lives and we were having a very short conversation when the director was hurrying me to get into the group picture...time was of the essences there..but I thought he could have handled it differently. We were fed by the respective quilt stores for lunch and supper...and the hotel feed us breakfast....bus mom provided the snacks and drinks. Well worth the dollar spent for the trip.

Still holding to finishing what I have started, so no new projects were purchased on the trip...except for some little wall hanging patterns. Each quilt shop gave us a goody bag as well. Shawee Kansas gave us a Schwan's Ice Cream sandwich for dessert. Bf found the first 'shop' bag for both of us, and I found the second one at another store...only two stores offered the bags...so we were even buying the 'bags' for each of us.

I am assembling the 'cats' of many colors now...have 15 different colors for twenty cats and kittens. Slow progress, working only in the afternoons when my vision is the best.