Old 05-10-2014, 06:13 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Mine are funny cats, they do not like cat nip. They were 'helping' me in the Mother's Day front flower bed this mornng, doing their 'thing'. Dh has 'borrowed' all my tools from my green wheeled cart during the winter, so need to find where they all are to plant the bed. With my sight so affected, my walking is not my steady gait, just one step at a time...

Trying to 'reclaim' my kitchen after Dh had 'rearranged' my big pans down on the baking counter in the way; he just had to get back in the dishpan and wash dishes this morning. Guess he created more dirty dishes this morning and washed everything up. And he is trying his best to find; reasons why he needs to go to DM on Monday when I go...and I am getting very hard of hearing...cannot hear a word. We did map out the garden for this season this morning...dh had already planted four tires to his Red Corn from Australia...and is looking for a tiller to work up more ground to plant more Red Corn...and his onions are going into four more tires. Couple of tires will be for Yukon Gold potatoes, another for herbs. About six tomato plants is all we agreed on setting out. Its dry here, and looks like a very dry summer. Rains go West or East of us....none here. Back to planting. You all have a good day.