View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 11:21 AM
katkat1946

Default Accuquilt GoNO MORE SALES ANYWHERE!

I don't have any idea how many of you use Accuquilt Go but I just received a message from one of the vendors I've used stating that after May 15 NO ONE will be allowed to sell at less than the recommended price set by the company. Sounds like no more sales anywhere to me unless Accuquilt gives permission for a special promotion at their discretion. I've pasted a portion of the email below:

We had been informed about a month ago that Accuquilt was going to announce a new pricing policy that would drastically restrict dealers from offering promotional prices on Accuquilt products. Yesterday we received notification that their new pricing policy will go into effect on May 15, 2014. Frankly this is the most restrictive pricing policy we have ever seen. This new pricing policy prohibits anyone from selling Accuquilt products for less than their suggested price.

Accuquilts policy states "In the event Accuquilt determines, in our reasonable discretion, that a reseller has advertised or offered or sold any of our products at a price below our minimum advertised price, we will terminate our existing relationship with that reseller, cancel all current orders from that reseller or instruct our distributor to indefinitely refuse to accept any additional orders for our products from that reseller."