View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 01:01 PM
michelleoc

Default Blacklist season finale

Okay, as usual, more questions than answers. But this show brought out some information, etc. that really stuck with me.

SPOILERS...SPOILERS...SPOILERS...SPOILERS

1. James Spader CONTINUES to rock. When he expounds on the peach that he's eating, I just loved it!
2. Lizzie continues to be stupid. My husband said that this shows makes government entities look really foolish She seems to me that she couldn't possibly be FBI, because she just doesn't make good choices.
3. Lizzie's wig has gotten better from the beginning of the season, but it still bothers me (picky, picky, I know)
4. The guy that they thought was Berlin was talking on the phone (I think he was talking to Tom) said to kill the other female agent and he would take care of "the ginger" himself. That would be Ressler. Does that mean that Ressler has more going on than we know?
5. Okay, if you are going to shoot someone that is evil, WHY don't you make sure they are dead?!?! Tom has disappeared after being shot multiple times.
6. Scars on Red's back seems further proof that he is Lizzie's father - I've thought that since day one.
7. Berlin and Red have the same picture of some girl. Significance?
8. I think it's a bad idea to have Berlin played by someone as recognizable as Peter Stormare.

I have really enjoyed this show this season, MOSTLY because of James Spader. Personally, I think they are going to need to flesh out the FBI characters a bit more if they have any hope of us caring what happens to them. The head of the task force looks like he will pull through - that's nice, but I really don't care about him. They haven't given us any information about him. The only reason I care about Ressler is because I can see him and Lizzie getting involved in the future (and maybe he can teach her to be a decent agent!)