Old 05-15-2014, 02:24 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

OKSGlad ... SewGlad to see you 'round here! A busy time for you, for sure. Nice that you are finally trusted with the drill!! ......... any chance that field was along the road too, just so the neighbours can see what a great job you did of it? We always laughed that if anything went wrong when planting it would be the roadside fields, instead of ones that were hidden away. So nice that you have made the quilt for your family member ... a warm hug for them, when you can not be with them IRL. for the missing tulips

JanRN ... oh myyyyyyyy ... what a memory to have! You can probably STILL smell it (in your memories!)

CarrieM ... so good to know that life is getting a little more back to normal for you. CONGRATULATIONS to your son ... WOW ... 35/2500 is incredible!

Anael ... Bram looks pretty proud of himself ... the laundry hamper idea is a perfect one, especially with Teddy included!

This is a LONG weekend here, with Monday off. I'm hoping to start early and take most of tmro/Friday as well! ... at least that is THE plan, as of right now. LOTS of rain this week ... to be less on the weekend, but quite chilly. All's fine with me, as then I can justifiably snuggle into the sewing room ... and have not guilt for not being in the garden working as traditionally, this is when most get done. Even with no rain, it won't happen, as things are not far enough along yet!