Old 05-16-2014, 04:52 AM
gardnergal970

Anael....thanks for the pictures of the Sew Grands! Wasn't it about a year ago that they went home? They look like they are thriving.
OK...I think you are as wired for work as Mirabelle it's just that your work isn't always at the sewing machine! My hats off to you.
Carrie...so happy for you that the headaches have calmed down a bit and your life has a more normal feel.
QNS...I certainly hope that your eye stays healthy.
QuiltE... Let us know what the fruits of your long weekend are. Nice to sew with no guilt.
Jan...what is your next project? The SYE hanging is gorgeous.
Jeannie....every time I hear of a fire in California I think of you. I pray that you and yours will be safe this season!
Dubib...I'm so glad you're back! Missed you while you were having all of your retreat fun! Happy find of the recliner!
my time in the sewing room this week has been catching up with BOWs and BOMs and getting my FQs organized. Love my new bins. I did get the rows for my blue scrappy sewn together..now they need a good pressing to prep them for QAYG. They are in a comfortable box for now. Just found out there will be a new baby in my ladies group so I'm pulling out scrappy blocks to out together for a floor rug. I'll practice my quilting too. Also my DH's GS is expecting a baby in early June and I need to get that quilted too. Supposed to rain again today so probably no yard work.