Old 05-16-2014, 04:59 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

It frosted here last night, heavy frost. Cold this morning. Chickens out of feed, so must get some this morning.

Iowa Shop Hop begins on June 1st...those of you that want the special Iowa fabric....pick it up early, 'cause everyone runs out all too soon. Not thinking I will be too active in it this year...too much to do here.

Nice seeing an update picture of Bram...he looks so cute in the basket.

Carrie, I think your son did eveyone proud with this placement in archery...all those after him would have been delighted with his score.

JanRN, your story reminded me a an old joke from Cappers Weekly. A women decided to go to the movies, but had a headache...so she graps he bottle and takes an aspirin. and puts it into her purse. In the middle of the movie, she is still feeling the pain from her headache, so she feels around for the bottle and takes couple more aspirin. On arriving back home, she is still struggling with the pain of her headache, so she fishes the bottle out of her purse, and is horrified to see its label says "Plant food". Worried now, she reads the label, and is just fine until the last few words, which read: " Each tablet is equal to one shovel of manure."