Old 05-16-2014, 05:05 AM
lauriejo

Sorry about the full mailbox, got it cleaned out now. It seems like I have been totally out of touch this month, real life keeps getting in the way. I discovered that water got in my dad's basement around the windows. Unfortunately my sister had cardboard boxes of stuff stored there. So I have spent the past two days emptying boxes and trying to salvage what I can. He also had a flood run through his garage and soaked everything in there. Normally not a problem, but we were staging stuff in there for a garage sale. Think it is going in the trash now. My sister said she will try to make it down this afternoon to go through her stuff. Dad's trash day is monday, so if she is a no show anything that got wet is going out in the trash. I am done killing myself trying to save her stuff.

Susan you are right, Pat does put together a beautiful package of goodies. Love the fabric choices.

Pat you might have a deep muscle bruise. Or, depending on where it hurts, you might have twisted your knee. Is it getting any better?

As far as the chicken pincushions for August, I am assuming you are all thinking of the triangular pattern? Or could we go with any kind of chicken?