View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 01:24 PM
dottie dodge

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 View Post
dottie dodge...I laugh when I read your story about the spider going down your shirt and your husband trying to come to your rescue...
reminds me of a story when my kids where little and we were up North visiting my parents at their cottage in Oscoda Mi we where standing in line at Dairy Queen when I spider slid down it's web and landed on me and went down my shirt. I immediately took off my shirt!!!!!!!! In front of everyone at Dairy Queen. My kids still laugh at that and I am sure that many people while visiting Dairy Queen's talk about the crazy lady afraid of spiders!
Oh Barbara, now you made me laugh! That would make the Dairy Queen visit memorable. For everyone! LOL

Shall we tell stories about people losing their clothes? When our oldest was in the 6th grade (he is 47 now) the music teacher was directing their singing and wouldn't you know it she had a wrap around skirt on that slowly came untied. 6th grades being the little sh... they are didn't tell her that was happening. Yep, it dropped to the floor. Those kids still laugh about that today. The good thing was, she at least had a slip on. Slips aren't always worn today.