Old 05-17-2014, 04:40 AM
Elisabrat

I am so glad that this months swap so far is running smoothly. Not a letter from one saying they didn't receive. I love the idea of just swapping. I have this swap already ok'd with Patrice so I don't have to notifiy her every month because its already a known thing. If you want to start your own swap I don't see why its awfully hard. I will even swap if someone else wants to run it. I vote next month its a swap but you pick your own partners from the list of people who say they are interested. as the partners are taken then you could remove that person from the list? just a thought. I have to run to dialysis and am so over done. I had company from moving, moved, unpacked, cleaned and am worn out.

On a great note I received a surprise in the mail from SheriR. what a gorgeous set of western fabrics she sent to me. I feel like it was Christmas! They resemble the other set I see she posted here but will try to get a picture posted in short order. I am thinking of all the great quilts that would make.. now to pick one. I have to get back to quilting. I haven't done it in 2 weeks now and think its time to get things in gear here.