View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 01:42 PM
ArchaicArcane

I found the hardware stores and princess auto (our version of Harbor Freight) REALLY expensive for pegboard accessories compared to a store fixtures type of shop. It's probably close to wholesale, but no account strictly needed. They also have some neat storage bins and shelves you don't see at the hardware stores.

We have "Eddies" here: http://www.eddies.com/ perhaps there's something close to you that does a similar business?

I searched and I have a photo of one of the pegboards in the studio, and only a poor glimpse of the other one. I also have a 2x4 sheet sitting on the floor under the other pegboard waiting to be hung, but I want to find a way to do something like peg board but from the ceiling instead since I have virtually unlimited ceiling space and very limited wall space, so it may go into the laundry room instead.

The long pegboard sheet came in brown, but I painted it with a roller and regular wall paint (or it might have been primer) To make sure the holes weren't plugged, I just went back over it with a "dry" roller - ie due to be dunked in the paint tray again, and it pulled everything out of the holes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]475886[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]475887[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_1459.jpg   img_1966.jpg