Old 05-18-2014, 10:28 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Mirabelle, that is a great job on Out of Darkness; I have that one and the one with a white background, buried deep in my sewing room that will never see daylight in my lifetime. Did you log your hours it took to make the top? It looks to me like it would appraise out at about $3000.00 or more. Wow, you have topped your own record with that one. I hope after it is quilted, you email pictures back to Pam Bono.

D_D, ever wonder why a friend comes back to renew a friendship just when you need a friend to give you a boost of confidence when you need it?? Like, wow, it is not the greatest thing!!

One cannot have too many good frieinds; it is wonderful to meet a stranger and discover a new friend as well.

Still struggling along with Mama and her kittens....kittens come in different sizes, depending upon how well I am seeing for the moment, and hoping and thinking,.....it will get better.....it will get better....it will get better.Optic Nerve has gone down...but there is some nerve damage...but I am not blind....quite yet....I can see the computer screen and the television shows....Don't wait to capture your dreems....do it now....