Old 05-19-2014, 05:34 AM
Sewnoma

Well I have discovered that unfortunately my elbow really does NOT LIKE this process. I think it's all the scribbling back and forth to spread the paint that is doing me in. I have been getting a lot of pain so I've taken a few days off from this process before I cause myself some actual damage. It looks horrible right now, not even halfway done, but I have lots of other projects needing attention too so I've had to take a break. (The parts that are done look pretty good, though...)

So, like so many quilts that I start....this one is (temporarily!) a UFO, LOL. One that the WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD can see, so I'm definitely motivated to finish it. My neighbors probably hate me right now...my blinds for the big front window came but they had been damaged in transit so I'm waiting for replacements, and in the meantime my DH has blocked up our front window with cardboard. It looks like we're crazies who are preparing for alien invasion! I'm just waiting for the cops to come by and make sure we're not cooking drugs in the living room or something. Gahh!