Old 05-19-2014, 08:44 AM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by PeginCO View Post
So, can one set have more than one fabric if those fabrics ARE NOT in another set? I'm asking because I have 1/2 yard cuts of some of these color combos...not enough for 8 squares.

Also, this is probably a silly question, but what do people use the white noodles for? Sashing? Isn't that usually all the same fabric? Just curious. Thanks!

So, can one set have more than one fabric if those fabrics ARE NOT in another set? I'm asking because I have 1/2 yard cuts of some of these color combos...not enough for 8 squares.

Also, this is probably a silly question, but what do people use the white noodles for? Sashing? Isn't that usually all the same fabric? Just curious. Thanks!
~ Normally I ask that the set be of the same fabric HOWEVER with some fabs being 40in wide it become difficult.. so YES, you may add to make the required amount of sqs needed for the swap..

~ the noodles are used for whatever one deems.. Ive made rail fence blocks, ive used them for scrappy sashing, ive used hem to border blocks.. many uses, especially since im a scrappy quilter..

~ Yes, you may use more than one fabric in a set as long as EACH set is different than the others.. No duplicate fabrics..