Old 05-19-2014, 01:25 PM
janRN

Just catching up after work and already yinz have put more ideas in my head!! Anael, I've gotten a few Nearly Insane blocks drawn up ready to start, working on Carrie's 50 Fab Stars, QE has me feeling guilty with all the DJ's she has done ( I have a measly 15 done), the pattern for Oh My Gosh is on my Idea Board as a possible, I want to do the pp blocks from QOTS, and my DGD asked me to make her a quilt to match her room. And I thought I didn't have anything planned after finishing SYE LOL.

I think DGD's quilt will take priority. She's using the crib quilt I made her 16 yrs ago and she wants this one to be the same size because it's "just right" for snuggling under. How can I refuse? She's been studying Chinese for the past 2 years and has her room decorated in red, white, black. I searched all over for Asian fabrics and came across a website called DebSews--took a chance and ordered. I'm going to give them an A+ in selection, service, price, and fabric. Best site I've ever ordered from. Check out www.Debsews2.com.

Glad to hear from everyone.