View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 04:59 PM
Bee Beatty

Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
I sent Janice an email...if there will be a "2nd" fast group after the lst fast group ends then Ill wait on that one but if there wont be then I guess Ill do both fast and slow...decisions decisions.. Heres the fabric Im thinking of using asking only white tone on tone or maybe a little bit of the blue in the fabric?

I got caught today and I guess it was funny...I made a "Steelers" quilt for our maintanence man at
the Nursing home...Was going to surprise him with it this summer. The woman that takes it to the quilters and brings it back said it might be a month because Audrey was going for a month to visit her
son, which was perfect for my timing. Soooo today the Maint. man is in my office talking to the med
passer when the lady comes in with the quilt in a bag....that man has to have hawk eyes because he
saw through the yellow bag and I thought he was going to cry when I took it out of the bag and gave it to him...talk about a WONDERFUL feeling....He didn't like me taking it back to bind it though! ... That makes my day...to see the joy something so small gave someone....life is good!!
Thank you so much for sharing that story! It made me very aware of how beautiful we humans really are. Such a deeply honest expression of gratitude is a powerful gift that keeps giving and inspires us to have hope and faith! Be blessed!

Bee