Old 05-20-2014, 06:56 PM
dublb

Yes Mirabell I've been workin' in it. It'll probably take me the rest o' my life ta git both this house & the Brady house, like I want 'em.
Hmmm Nothin' posted since yesterday? We must be a busy bunch.
I have been busy spray paintin' some antique metal outside chairs. They were DH's DGM's chairs & we have had 'em most o' our married life. I choose ta use a product that will stop the rust then put the primer on it. The other product is black & is called Rust Reformer. I want the chairs ta be white like they have always been. I have already started the white primer & it'll take several coats ta coverall o' that black. I'm takin' a short trip ta Brady tamarrow. So I won't git back ta the chairs till next week.
I'll drive ta Brady tamarrow w/my DF/housekeeper. She is headed ta Austin ta visit 3 o' her 4 children. She & I will go ta Brady & she'll help me deep clean the house. This way she will have some more spendin' cash for her trip & we git ta spend some more time tagether. Her DSon & his DGF will drive there Thurs mornin' & pick her up. She will be able ta spend time w/all her DK's & DGK's at the same time. She didn't even have that durrin' the holidays. I'll come back on Thurs as I need ta be here when they come ta fix my Dishwasher on Fri. Then on Sat DH & I will go back ta Brady for the Memorial Day weekend.