Old 05-21-2014, 09:12 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Good to see that GGal and OKSGlad have found options, to avoid colonoscopies!
You got my attention, and that is a "sometime" possibility. I can see it as a great scrappy project and good for Leaders/Enders. Of course, OKSGlad, would be an endless Mini 9P project for you!

Now who all are joining the Insanity with OMG and Mini Jacks and Nearly Insane??

Good to see so many of you have been busy with your gardens. I only have my flower beds, prepped ... but still too cool to plant anything new. I think this is going to be a minimalist year, so I can really get a good assessment as to the perennials and how they should be moved, pruned, etc. I think it is time for some detailed notes and plans to be made for an overhaul in the fall and next spring.

GGal ... thanks for sending the nicer weather. The rain seems to have eased and the sun is a'shining! Glad you are seeing results with your garden work and too, to be took a quilting break. Any new PP tips?

MiraB ... hahahaha not starting anything new!! hahahaha some MORE!

JanRN ... stop the guilt trip! Look at all the other things you have COMPLETED while I have been doing DJ and other things! Along with all your 50 Stars! And and and!!!!!!!!!! ....... Oh how sweet that your DGD wants her baby quilt, re-made as a grown up quilt! Cute!

Time to get back to work ... and if I am a good little beaver, then I can skidaddle to the sewing room later this afternoon! yippeeeeeee!!!!!!!!