Old 05-22-2014, 07:13 AM
Honchey

QuiltE, I haven't decided on OMG or Jake..I did show them to my employer yesterday and she loves both of them... She wants me to teach a 3 session class 2 hours each...they generally run over to 3 hours.. the classes would be for newbies and sometimes they are new to their machines and have no concept of the ins and outs of fabric..difficult sometimes to understand.. They want the quilt on the wall not the one they end up making.. This would have to take place after my knee rehab and in between trips to NC.... also several ladies want to learn PPing...My boss looked at me and I rolled my eyes.. I did have fun yesterday.. picked up some greys, white & yellows for another sample to make for the gallery.. Joann's is remodeling the whole store starting in August and the Gallery is going to be brand new also...I might be getting a nice long table for a very good price.. we'll see... I'll have to start figuring out how to move it...
I still can't find my camera and it aggravates me to no end... I have the kids later today..my DS will now have them on his day off instead of a set schedule..easier for everyone and more time for him with them....The youngest requested Chicken gravy and shells and it's now cooking on the stove...I have the new fabric to iron.. starched it & put it in a baggie last nite so it's ready to press... I've also been gathering some colorful scraps..maybe play with them & make a OMG block... The rain has final started to fall and I have less aches & pains when that happens and For some reason I feel very energized...I wonder??? I didn't receive any batteries from Mirabelle...
I better get off my a_ _ before I get too comfy on the couch....