Old 05-22-2014, 06:46 PM
lynnie
Power Poster

Hi everyone. tonight was tough. Of course everyone ignored my dh, he's the greatest, they aren't I tried talking to my mom, she ignored me. i tried making a date with my 12 yo nephews, they're all booked, again. when i talked with them, my mom dragged them away mid way thru the conversation to meet, get this, my brothers girlfriend from 30 yrs ago. No one had anything nice to say about him, other than he didn't know how to show his feelings, except to my son and my sisters two kids. WHen i walked in the whole first row was taken up so Larry and i sat in the second row with my sisters new girlfriend. Her wife died about 11 months ago. she didn't waste any time getting over her. she said she's moving on in her own way after just the first month,(Her wife had leukemia) I felt sad for the boys, first their aunt died 2 yrs ago, then their Mema, (my sisters wife) now their grandfather. No one had anything good to say about him.
I'm in a crummy mood because I'll say it, everyone ignored me when i tried to talk, and the whole family has never accepted Larry, even though he was sent from heaven just for me. He's a saint. he's great. total opposite of my mom's husband.
Good thing, i got a few job leads for working in the funeral parlor. I used to work for a casket co, so that sort of stuff doesn't bother me.
Hope everyone had a great day, and good weather to you. and come JUNE, everyone will have a better month than this one.