Old 05-24-2014, 04:31 AM
Elisabrat

Default June Fat Quater Swap! Anything goes! sign ups close June 1st

June Fat Quarter Swap! Anything goes!!!

Ok sign ups close June 1st. This month is a free for all!!! Please send me your name and mail to information if interested prior to the 1st of June.

Anything Goes!

This month we are swapping .. anything! you post what your interested in sending/receiving. I will post your name on the swap list of people willing to post (with your send/receive list next to your name). You then are responsible to pick a person off of the list posted and ask them via private message if they would swap with you. If they say YES then contact me to remove your two names from the list of available swappers. If you would be interested in two swaps then I will wait til two swaps have happened before removing your name. Its very simple really. I am leaving this months swap up to the group to be responsible for: making sure your on the list, making sure you are removed from the list once your paired up with as many pairs as you like. I hope we get a lot of swappers and that things go well. IF this month goes well no glitches then next month I will be doing a regular swap no secret pals as much as they are loved. I have found secret pals are fun but it allows too many people to slip through the loop holes. Then the fun gets zipped out like magic.

So go through your fabric find what you would like to swap make sure : the fabrics are presentable quilting fabrics. Make sure you pick a set that you wouldn't mind receiving and you know your partner will be very happy to receive. Be open on your selection of what you would like to send/receive. Not everyone has a huge selection so if your too specific you might not get what you want or a partner might not chose to swap with you. I will do my best to make sure your listed. I will do my best to make sure names are removed as pairs are taken. Its up to you now to make sure you tell me. If you have to, tell me twice even but tell me! ok... let the games begin!