Old 05-24-2014, 11:59 AM
arizonagirl

Knitette you got to love the puppy even when they are naughty. My Jellybean has been so sad since DH passed. As he would say to me all the time he is more your dog than mine, but He justed to always bring his treats to daddy to break up into small peices for him. Now the little bugger is bringing his rawhide chew sticks up on the couch when he knows better. The only furniture he was allowed to have them on was DH's ottaman and he hasn't gotten up there since DH passed.

Gaijin and Nancy Happy late Birthday.

It looks like everyone has been receiving really nice packages from the SP.

I'm almost done packing up the house. I am totally blown away by the number of things that DH had collected over the years. Most of this was done prior to us meeting. We were together for 6 1/2 years. He had SI-FI, Hotwheels, German WWII figures, vehicles, and books, Transformers, Records (even some of the Hip-Pocket Records, which I'm sure some of you will remember from 67 to 69.) Kiss (he loved the band. He even had brand new never woren concert shirts from every concert that he went to for them.) That's all that I can remember from the top of my head. He had always told me that this was his insurance policy and that if anything happened to him that it would take care of me. His Uncle Karl Wolff was very high up in the SS during WWII and I found his metals that DH had along with a very old flag from his Great Uncles ship that he was the Captian on, which I am guessing is from WWI.

I also found his collection of Harley Davidson shirts and will be making t-shirt quilts out of them and the Kiss shirts at some point.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day.