Old 05-24-2014, 05:33 PM
mirabelle

QNS what a cute wallhanging that will make...

QuiltE I am so pleased that you thread issues have been resolved.

GGal thanks so much for the floss tip, will defintely give that a try

DH went fishing yesterday at Port Douglas about 4 hours north of us, there were 8 of them all on a charter boat.

The first 2 pics are of a couple of fish that came home, the small one is a Mangrove Jack and the big one is a Red Emperor. He had another fish and we gave that one to our neighbour this morning. Just as well as we needed their expertise. Which leads me to the last photo. DH asked me to hold onto the fillet of the Red Emperor so he could finish filleting it off the carcass... Well the tip of his filleting knife went through the webbing of my hand between the ring and index finger. It took a long time for it to stop bleeding and then we called our neighbour over to the fence to take a look at it. (They are both doctors in private practice here) and that is when I started to feel funny and apparently went as white as a sheet and my skin felt all clammy, so they had me sitting on a chair while Doctor Tom was attending to my wound. He has said if it is still bleeding this afternoon to go to the hospital for stitches.

So I guess no sewing for me today
Attached Thumbnails port-douglas-3.jpg   port-douglas1.jpg   hand.jpg