Old 05-25-2014, 05:06 AM
nhnative

Karen You sure got lots of stuff at JoAnn's and saved lots too. I can't even imagine 90's and humid. Today is going to be 77 but not humid. Next 3 days 80 and I hope not humid.

Mary I should be sewing and too much to do after the mess. It's 9 and I've already been in the garage cleaning up there. Got rid of one squirrel nest. He was gone for 4 days and came back yesterday. Not there today. Then I washed more of my unfinished basement part. I'm only doing so much at one time. I'm not pushing it. I spread 2 bags of mulch in the last 2 days and my side hurts now. I can't kneel so I have to bend. Oh this getting old. After the flood here some of the corn fields that were already planted got flooded. I guess they will have 2 plantings again this year. Some of the corn is already coming up.

Susan I hope that your father is feeling better and not in the hospital too long. And take care of yourself too.

Lynnie Wow already done your pincushion. I had started a chicken needlecase before the flood and now can't find the directions. I did start on June's.

Everyone have a great day