Old 05-27-2014, 05:08 AM
gardnergal970

Mirabelle...won't be long and you'll be sewing again. I bet your DH was upset when it happened.
QNS...Nice to see you doing well with the sewing.
Dubib...I thought of you and hoped that you would be getting rain.
OK...boy you can send your crew here anytime. I really enjoyed your pictures! What is it that you have spread over the rock around your raised beds? I suspect lime but not sure.
My iPad has died. It fell on the floor about 1 1/2 years ago so it has served me well. Getting used to the laptop again. It doesn't auto correct. I've managed a couple hours a day in the garden over the weekend and it's starting to show. Still need to plant a lot of stuff but the weeds are getting under control and my new edger/trimmer reclaimed the pavers along the one bed that had all but been lost in the grass. The one clematis I thought had winter killed has come to life. Hooray. I found a animal hide in the one raised bed. I think the fox thought he had claimed it for his last year and was just informing me he hadn't changed his mind. The neighbor lady feeds them...the foxes...and a neighbor a couple of streets over shoots them. Go figure. Did get a little quilting done and am current with all the BOMs. Must get back to the SYE and finish assembling it. Also have a couple to bind.