Thread: #?
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 06:17 AM
roguequilter

Originally Posted by nativetexan View Post
Ah, well i ignore it all!!
...and so do i .
i know about hashtags. watched the running twitter (new thingy then) during the presidential debates on tv when obama running for first term. i don't tweet or fb. didn't my space or any of it. my only social networking interests are quilty related. if i haven't heard from or seen someone for years there is usually a reason. we grow, we follow different paths, our interests too different now. i keep contact w fam & freinds via phone &/or email/snail mail. i am not going to join fb so i can keep track of what grchildren & others are doing. how sad to be so seperated emotionally, from the ones we supposedly love, that we have to "spy" on them via a web site.. fb, & sites like it, that allow you to look up old acquantences do nothing but feed into the current older generation, of which i am a part, look backwards instead of forwards, live in the past instead of now. i want to see, feel & enjoy the future & my now. the past? ..been there done that. i don't watch reruns either .

.....tho am thinking about instagram. mostly because no records for the snoops to track!